Tyneside Badminton Centre is a new facility located in the West End of Newcastle, right beside the A1. The centre serves the Badminton community in the North East, providing a high quality playing environment for players of all ages and abilities. We also have an array of on-site support services including; physiotherapy, sports massage, racket re-stringing, coaching and equipment sales/hire.
Please note from 8th-21st Sept we have amended opening hours during the daytime on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. See the list below for details
- Monday 8th Sept 5.30pm to 10pm
- Tuesday 9th Sept 1.30pm to 10pm
- Wednesday 10th Sept 5.30pm to 10pm
- Thursday 11th Sept 10am to 10pm
- Friday 12th Sept 10am to 8.30pm
- Saturday 13th Sept 9.00am to 6pm
- Sunday 14th Sept 9.00am to 6pm
- Monday 15th Sept 5.30pm to 10pm
- Tuesday 16th Sept 5.30pm to 10pm
- Wednesday 17th Sept 5.30pm to 10pm
- Thursday 18th Sept 10am to 10pm
- Friday 19th Sept 10am to 8.30pm
- Saturday 20th Sept 9.00am to 6pm
- Sunday 21st Sept 9.00am to 6pm
Tyneside Badminton Centre also offers the opportunity to play table tennis on high quality table, with bats and ball available for hire.
Please feel free to look around the website in order to get a feel for the current activities we have on offer.